- Surface Recording Gyro orienting service.
- Surface Recording Gyro multishot service.
- Ranges: 0-6° to 0-180°
- Resolution: .01° to 0.04°
- Accuracy: .03° to 0.05°
- Resolution: .02°
- Accuracy: .15° Over Temperature Range
- High Side Alignment: -.20° Typical
- Offset Center: Less Than .06° (approx. .02° after software correction)
- Temperature Range: -55° C to + 125° C
- Temperature Variation: Compensated Over Temperature Range (typically less than .03°
- Faster, less rig time is required per survey.
- More Accurate: you receive a computer digital reading which is translated to a printed computerized report.
- Cost Effective: savings are realized by eliminating cost mining mistakes.
- Portable. We go anywhere in the world.